[CT Birds] Bird Nerd Trivia Night

Allison Bryant abryant at ctaudubon.org
Thu Feb 5 09:55:58 EST 2015

CALLING ALL BIRD NERDS

Join us for Bird Nerd Trivia Night at Two Roads Brewing Co. on Wednesday, February 11th! Test your avian knowledge against bird enthusiasts from around the state. Milan Bull, senior director of science and conservation at Connecticut Audubon Society, will be our MC for three rounds of bird trivia.
We'll have good beer, great company, and trivia on topics ranging from bird identification to birds in pop culture. If you have any good bird trivia questions, send them to membership at ctaudubon.org<mailto:membership at ctaudubon.org> and you might see them in the rounds.
$3 Members of Connecticut Audubon Society | $5 Non-Members | Tickets available here<https://ssl.charityweb.net/ctaudubon/event/1492/bird_trivia.htm>
Two Roads Brewing Company, Stratford, CT | February 11, 2015 | 7:00 PM

Allison Bryant
Milford, CT
abryant at ctaudubon.org<mailto:abryant at ctaudubon.org>

You must be 21 years old or older in the state of Connecticut to consume alcohol.