[CT Birds] Hamden Eagles Starting Up House Keeping

Mike Horn mfhorn at att.net
Sun Feb 8 20:19:28 EST 2015

Hi Folks. The Eagles on State St in Hamden, CT are actively starting up
housekeeping in their nest across from W B Mason. Today (Sunday 2/8/15) at
11:00 AM, I observed the female (Queen Elizabeth II) arranging sticks in the
nest while her mate (Prince Philip) roosted on a branch about 15 feet away.
This will be their third nesting season at this site. They are such fine
ambassadors for the DEEP Wildlife Div and for their species. I hope to see
you all their at least once this year and bring your kids and grandkids.
Regards to all, Mike Horn, Hamden, CT

---