[CT Birds] Winter yard birds

Nick naferrauolo1999 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 23:26:19 EST 2015

Had a decent winter so far with most of the species from previous years. However still waiting on the Eastern Towhee and Fox Sparrow which I usually have by now. Also keeping my eyes peeled for any redpolls or the creeper which apparently another member of my house saw just an hour after I left. I was so close but im hoping to see him soon. Any tips on attracting either from those who have had luck would be greatly appreciated. But I was happy to add the pine siskin to my list this year. Happy Birding.