[CT Birds] Eagles on Hudson

brainardsj brainardsj at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 11:04:06 EST 2015

Decided to make the drive to the Hudson River today. There are a few adult bald eagles in the trees at the park. May others are well offshore, too far for my 840mm to reach with good success. There are a few immatures mixed in showing good acrobatics in flight.
Mallards, Ruddy, Bufflehead, and common Mergansers are everywhere.

Chesire, CT

Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from Blue Mail