[CT Birds] 3 Bald Eagles - Hamden, Upper Lake Whitney Cycle, Feb 12, 2015

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Thu Feb 12 17:01:08 EST 2015

It was starting to snow again, and some big bird going over -- T.V.?  No, adult Bald Eagle -- cool!  I got around to the Waite St. bridge, where it's a causeway through Lake Whitney, and that eagle flew around & landed.  Then another came over, & flew around.  Then, another.  The latter two flew around the first a couple of times, who swore at them.  Never seen 3 here before.  Presumably from the State St. gang.

And I'd figured the Sharpie (almost mistook for a robin) would be the headliner.

Begin forwarded message: