[CT Birds] Upcoming Rhode Island private chartered dedicated Alcid trip

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Mon Feb 9 08:23:21 EST 2015

I had scheduled a private chartered Block Island area dedicated Alcid
trip for this past Saturday, Feb.7. However, the past storm caused the
Captain to postpone this trip due to excessive ice build-up on his boat.
I have rescheduled the trip for Saturday, Feb 28 and a weather postponement
date for Sunday, March 1. The trip will leave Galilee Harbor at 7:00
am and return at 12:00 pm noon. The private trip is for six people. As
of now, I have five confirmed reserved spaces for the re-scheduled
trip. I have one space available. If anyone is interested in the
details for this 5-hour dedicated Alcid trip, please contact me by
email and I will email you the trip plans and details.   email:
kmueller at ntplx.net     This trip will explore the waters east to
southeast of Block Island which usually holds the concentrations of
Alcids. In the event that I have the six people needed for the trip, I
will also keep a standby list.

Thank You,

Keith Mueller