[CT Birds] Friday morning TBMU search

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 23:42:35 EST 2015

Tomorrow morning Jake Musser and I will be checking a few spots along the eastern CT coast in search of Thick-billed Murres, etc. We will post something immediately if we're lucky enough to connect with an alcid of any kind. The next several days may be CT birders' best chance at TBMU in many years given the current mini-"wreck" along the northeast coast (beware of confusion with other alcid species including the more expected Razorbill). Any location along the coast might work, and sheltered places such as piers and harbors should also be checked. Good luck.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT

Sent from my iPhone