[CT Birds] Stratford "white-winged" Gull

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:16:16 EST 2015

Not wanting to stir a hornet's nest, i do wonder what the concensus is on this gull. I agree with Julian that it is an Iceland Gull but it is quite large and agressive and it might make for fun snow day banter to see what others who have seen it think. I do know that there are some not convinced it is an Iceland (pure) Gull.

These photos are from a year ago.

Mark Szantyr