[CT Birds] Enfield Barnes boat launch

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:36:06 EST 2015

Lisa G. 2/20/15.  Quick stop at the launch. 1 juvie eagle he wanted to come
in for food on the ice however he swung around and then went to trees
across the river. 3 common golden eyes, lots of geese, and different gulls,
mallards. Home in Stafford this am full yard downy, hairy, red bellies
woodpeckers, gold finches, Eastern blue birds, lots of juncos, mourning
doves, all birds mentioned are male and female.  Been watching and waiting
to hopefully have the red polls show, no one new at all. I'm happy to say
that the cardinals are singing along with my usual crew. I'm missing my
brown creepers. Lisa