[CT Birds] Snowy Owl photos Stratford

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 20:32:16 EST 2015

I took these close fly-by Snowy Owl shots in Stratford yesterday:
http://rtpi.org/snowy-owl-in-flight/

I had only distant glances at our Snowys this year until that lucky
encounter. From what I have heard and seen over the past several weeks it
seems we have two individuals hanging out in the Pleasure Beach/Long Beach,
Great Meadows, mouth of the Housatonic River area - this one and what looks
to be an adult male. They are quite elusive and move around often with so
many places to hide in this cold and snowy landscape.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT