[CT Birds] Bluebirds

Joseph Budrow jbudrow at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 10:18:55 EST 2015

we have at least 6 bluebirds who are after the suet only. We live in wooded area.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Robley Evans via CTBirds" <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
Date:Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 9:48 AM
Subject:Re: [CT Birds] Bluebirds

Bluebirds come here less for seed than for suet dropped off by downies and
flickers.  I am delighted to hear of bluebird flocks elsewhere in CT.  We
must be doing something right.  Robley Evans North Stonington