[CT Birds] Fwd: Sex of Tufted Duck

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 16:50:48 EST 2015

Charlie Barnard emailed the following to me.I did point out the white under tail coverts which I had seen in my Sibley Field Guide to him when we were viewing the bird and felt that the duck was indeed an adult female because of that field mark. Once again my Sibley is my  birding "bible".
David Sibley will be speaking at the COA annual meeting on March 21st.

Tina Green
Westport
Begin forwarded message: