[CT Birds] New London pier

Keith Mueller kmueller at ntplx.net
Wed Feb 18 18:25:39 EST 2015

Sounds to me like the Grebe was picked up by the Gull as prey and deposited on the pier. Maybe in an attempt to consume the Grebe and then changed its mind. I could understand the Grebe on the ice on the river or shore, but up on the pier sounds like it was helped up there.
K mueller

Sent from my iPhone