[CT Birds] Fairfield and Bridgeport Birds

James Hunter hunterj at wilton.k12.ct.us
Sat Feb 21 13:18:53 EST 2015

2/21/2015 Fairfield -

4 - Black Vultures - sitting on the roof of Trader Joes

1 - Common Raven sitting and calling on top of roof of Public Storage

Blackrock (Bridgeport) - Winter Wren in bushes at my house (New Yard Bird!!) - heading out now for the Eurasian Wigeon (as it is walking distance from my house).

Bridgeport, CT

J. Hunter
WHS Biology & AP Environmental Science
WHS Organic Garden Organizer/Garden Adviser
Wilton CT. 06897
(203) 762-0381 x 6032
hunterj at wilton.k12.ct.us<mailto:hunterj at wilton.k12.ct.us>

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete and destroy the message.