[CT Birds] A reminder about Captain's Cove

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:08:05 EST 2015

Just to add to Charlie's post,no one is allowed on the docks in front of the pavilion area where the ducks were yesterday. The docks are private property and we are not allowed there. Please respect the signs and do not pass through the "gate" to get a closer view or photo.Thank you.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone