[CT Birds] COA T-shirts Now Available!

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:41:54 EST 2015

COA is excited to be selling a T-shirt with our CT Warbler logo for the first time. The design is printed on a high quality pre-shrunk cotton shirt in a "birding friendly" ash-heather-gray color. At this time we are only offering the shirts to those attending the COA Annual Meeting on March 21st. See: http://ctbirding.org/news.htm You can see an image of the T-shirt in our request form at http://goo.gl/daTQVG which must be used to reserve your T-shirts. T-shirts must be picked up at the annual meeting. Requests must be submitted no later than March 4th.Questions can be emailed to ctbirding at gmail.com Every t-shirt sold will also include a free embroidered COA patch. T-shirt sizing specifications are available at www.4logowearables.com by entering "5250T" in the "Quick Search Box" and then click "Specifications".A link to the T-shirt request form is also available to meeting attendees on the COA website in the annual meeting announcement mentioned above.We hope you'll be as excited about our new t-shirts as we are!Tina GreenCOA PresidentAnnual Meeting Co-chair