[CT Birds] Bridgeport Tufted Duck -NO

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 27 14:27:45 EST 2015

But right now there's about 3600 Scaup (both Greater and Lesser) off St. Mary's By-the Sea (Eames Blvd), Bridgeport - along the Sound coast just west of Captain's Cove. Some flocks are in close, but the majority are far out at Fayerweather Light and toward Penfield Reef. The Tufted Duck is probably among them.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone