[CT Birds] "its a hard world for little things"

VALERY MELNIKOW valery51 at optimum.net
Sat Feb 28 09:20:54 EST 2015

Val Melnikov. 02/27/15. 15:45 West River Street Milford. Stopped in
traffic just b4 RR underpass. On sidewalk pigeon. In a heartbeat a N.
Harrier swoops in and grabs the pigeon. Flys off a couple of meters and
begins the task of deadifying. I swung around RR station and came down
to see how the process was going. It took no longer than 3 mins for me
to loop around station and get to the scene of the crime. Some few
feathers and what looked like a head were all that was left. Madame Gish
was right. It is a "hard world".