[CT Birds] bluebirds

Pat Barnett barnettbookwrhs at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 08:00:55 EST 2015

 We've had a small flock (7) of bluebirds all winter. They eat a menu of peanut butter and corn meal mixed to a crumbly consistency . We put this out in a dome feeder to try to discourage the starlings. Everyone at our feeders love it . Peanut butter suet is also a favorite. A pair of Northern flickers have been here everyday along with a male Pileated, several red-bellies, downy and hairy woodpeckers. I get the large 3lb peanut butter suet and go through 2 cakes per week.

Patricia Barnett