[CT Birds] Question

dmrlizdbear at juno.com dmrlizdbear at juno.com
Tue Feb 24 09:38:42 EST 2015

If you are looking for good places to take photos, I thought I'd mention that another spot for Eagles is The Housatonic River near Caswell Cove in Milford. It's just south of the Sikorsky Bridge. I had 8 Eagles (one Adult and the rest were Juveniles) off of Old Oronoque Rd. You can probably check either side of the river. I was there around mid-day close to high tide on Sunday. Paula V.Milford, Ct.