[CT Birds] COA t-shirt info-shipping NO

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 12:38:29 EST 2015

I am starting to receive emails regarding the ordering of our new COA t-shirts and requests to ship them.  The COA is not set up to ship t-shirts at this time and probably won't be in the near future. We are only selling them to Annual Meeting attendees because they can be easily picked up and paid for at the meeting.If you would like a t-shirt but can't attend the meeting,I suggest making arrangements with a friend who is attending the meeting.They can order and pay for it and pick it up for you. You can reimburse them and get a t-shirt. That's the best we can do at this time.

Tina Green
COA President
Annual Meeting Co-chair
Sent from my iPhone