[CT Birds] submissions

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Tue Mar 3 11:06:06 EST 2015

Ginny,

I only did a brief search of the last couple of weeks.  I found one message from 19 Feb.
http://lists.ctbirding.org/pipermail/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org/Week-of-Mon-20150216/053923.html

Posting to CTBirds has two basic rules.

1) Send the email from the email account that is subscribed.  In your case, sosipatra at aol.com.
2) Send it to the address ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org.

There are other issues, such as being text-only and no attachments, but if those two rules are followed something will reach the list, or at least reach me as the list administrator.

If you

Good birding!

Roy