[CT Birds] Young Naturalists Woodcocks & Owls April 25th Bent of the River

SOPHIE ZYLA sophiezyla at snet.net
Wed Mar 4 07:56:40 EST 2015

Young Naturalists Program (Ages 5-8 & 9-12) Saturday April 25th 7:00 – 9:00 pm – Woodcocks and Owls in the Night – at Audubon Bent of the River in Southbury – Come listen as the American Woodcock winds up for take-off and see if you
can track his course to the sky and back down to the ground! Not an easy task at first! As darkness sets in we will listen and see if we can
spot any owls that may be wandering about the woods. Naturalist Donna
Rose Smith, Sophie Zyla, Jeff Ruhloff and possibly a few other assistants will be
there to guide your steps through the night. *Please let us know you are joining us so we can be sure to have enough handouts - BUT don't let
that stop you from joining us at the last minute!

Hosted by Naugatuck Valley Audubon Society
email: nvaseditor at mail.com

Hope to see you there!
Sophie Zyla