[CT Birds] COA Annual Meeting & T-shirt Reminder

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:31:24 EST 2015

Don't miss the COA Annual Meeting at Middlesex Community Collegein Middletown CT on Saturday March 21st. The COA Annual Meeting is less than three weeks away and reduced pricing for admission  ends on March7th and lunch reservations end on March 13th.Middlesex has a new expanded cafeteria to accommodate everyone for lunch. We will again be serving bird friendly coffee  donated by Birds & Beans.Today is the last day to order t-shirts.Here's the link: http://www.ctbirding.org/2015docs/RegForm2015.pdf The annual meeting is a great opportunity to visit with fellow birders,hear informative and inspirational speakers,and shop from vendors and the COA raffle. Some of this year's exciting raffle highlights include Puffin tour tickets to Eastern Egg Rock in Maine from Hardy Boat Cruises,original artwork by Sean Murtha and Mark Szantyr,a turned wood owl by AJ Hand as well as a photography workshop,and a day trip to Mount Auburn Cemetery with Sunrise Birding.Our speakers and their topics include:  Norman Smith - Snowy Owls to Saw-whet Owls , Tom Stephenson and Scott Whittle - The Overlooked ID Points that Make Identifying   Warblers Easy,and David Sibley - The Psychology of Bird Identification  COA is excited to be selling a T-shirt with our CT Warbler logo for the first time. The design is printed on a high quality pre-shrunk cotton shirt in a "birding friendly" ash-heather-gray color. At this time we are only offering the shirts to those attending the COA Annual Meeting on March 21st. See: http://ctbirding.org/news.htm You can see an image of the T-shirt in our request form at http://goo.gl/daTQVG which must be used to reserve your T-shirts. T-shirts must be picked up at the annual meeting. Requests must be submitted no later than March 4th.Questions can be emailed to ctbirding at gmail.com Every t-shirt sold will also include a free embroidered COA patch. T-shirt sizing specifications are available at www.4logowearables.com by entering "5250T" in the "Quick Search Box" and then click "Specifications".A link to the T-shirt request form is also available to meeting attendees on the COA website in the annual meeting announcement mentioned above.We hope you'll be as excited about our new t-shirts as we are!Tina GreenCOA PresidentAnnual Meeting Co-chair