[CT Birds] Hamden: Siskins

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Thu Mar 5 18:16:08 EST 2015

A quiet day around the feeders, & only a couple of inches of snow or so (unlike Madison, I hear) -- I didn't watch every minute, but only saw the RUBL pair briefly, & didn't have the sparrow flock at all so far as I saw.  But a good number of Siskin, high for season I think, and roughly an equal number of Goldfinch, who did a good job on the seed.