[CT Birds] Pine Creek Redpoll

greg hanisek ctgregh at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 19:18:54 EST 2015

Alex, I second everything said here by Mark. We all knew you were a good birder already, but I know this has elevated you in the eyes everyone who takes this craft seriously, but not so seriously that getting it right ever takes a back seat to the path of least resistance.

By the way, there's a reason some taxonomists doubt that Hoary Redpoll is a separate species.

Greg