[CT Birds] Pine Creek Redpoll

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 19:55:38 EST 2015

Alex,
I agree with Mark and the others. You are a great birder and your pursuing the correct identification of what we all thought was a Hoary Redpoll shows that you are also an honorable birder. And many people got to discover another area of Pine Creek!
It's all good and another learning experience.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone