[CT Birds] need help

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 8 16:25:40 EDT 2015

Today at Torrington plaza, Flying about were the usual Ring-b-Gulls. While getting into car, I noticed one was defenately smaller. Being they were silloeted dark against the sky, I could get nothing else for an ID cept the head was small as well. I drove to where they were headed, but did not find it again.
So what might it have been - ? My feeling is it might have been a Black headed, cuz a Bonaparts is noticably smaller as is a Little gull, and I don't believe it was one of the later...

Paul Carrier - Harwinton