[CT Birds] Hamden: Siskins; Creeper; 1 RUBL; Grackle; Chipping Sparrow

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sun Mar 8 21:25:58 EDT 2015

From Arthur Shippee:
03/08/15 - Hamden, North Lake Dr. -- 8 Pine Siskins;  Brown Creeper;  1 Rusty Blackbird

F. RUBL came by;  didn't see M. who had been a companion, but might have missed.  Injured Chipping Sparrow back & doing fine -- keep it up li'l buddy!  First Grackle of season.  A few more birds seemed to be around.

Begin forwarded message: