[CT Birds] Norwich Vultures

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Sun Mar 8 23:39:56 EDT 2015

Today I attended the St Patricks "green" Mass at the Cathedral in Norwich.
Got out of my car on Broadway and immediately noticed a Turkey Vulture on a
roof.  As I looked around I could see nearly every house on the street had a
Vulture on it's chimney, warming itself.

Some were Black Vultures, some were Turkey Vultures. Pulled out my
binoculars and could see many more in the tall pine trees. Don't know if this is a
regular occurance but it gave great close looks at the heads of the two
diffent types.

Oh, and yes, I did make it to Church on time.

Maryann in Niantic</HTML>