[CT Birds] Ducks please

Kevin Doyle kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Thu Mar 5 20:36:13 EST 2015

I would appreciate it greatly if any of the experts on the list could point me in the right direction to see & photograph ducks. I have been to Birdsye ... Long Beach ... Mondo Pond (thank you Jim ) the red head duck was there yesterday with numerous ring neck ducks  ... hoodies & mallards ... I will be hitting the Croton River below the dam in NYS as well the Croton River where it merges into the Hudson ... both in the past have been shown to show ducks.  But CT is home   .... would really like to see Long tailed ducks. Thanks.

New Milford Kevin
Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from Blue Mail