[CT Birds] Hamden Eagles - "Late Birds"

Mike Horn mfhorn at att.net
Sat Mar 7 15:49:40 EST 2015

Hi All. I spent loads of time out there today (Sat 3/7/15) with my spotting
scope. They may not be on eggs yet as I and others have previously reported.
Both adults are indeed present but neither is doing nest duty yet. They are
still fussing with sticks in the nest but then taking off. Other folks have
got nice pictures of them sitting together. Even Princess Ann (Class of
2013) may have put in an appearance but no setting behavior. They have a
reputation as "Late Birds". To be continued - Mike Horn - Hamden