[CT Birds] Hybrid Goldeneye-Bridgeport

Jack Swatt jswattbirds at snet.net
Sun Mar 8 12:17:37 EDT 2015

I was looking over my pictures from yesterday and was thinking that the Barrow's I reported yesterday was a hybrid.  Then I saw your post and it confirmed it for me.
Thanks for the update.

3/7/15 - St Mary's by the Sea, Bridgeport  - previously reported Barrow's Goldeneye is actually HYBRID BARROW'S/COMMON GOLDENEYE

Jack Swatt