[CT Birds] Injured Bluejay

Carole Donagher cdonagher at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 10:36:48 EDT 2015

Hi Lisa --
One blue jay might have been a window strike or parasites, but three neurological blue jays (and no other species?) sounds like poison or West Nile Virus or something similar.  The third jay hopefully could be caught and the rehabilitator get them to a bird veterinarian.  Also the rehabilitator should know where and how to get the carcases for necropsy if they die.
Please let me know if I can assist.
Carole DonagherFarmington