[CT Birds] COA Annual Meeting Almost Filled

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 19:11:47 EDT 2015

I have been alerted from our membership chair that we are almost at full capacity for the COA Annual Meeting. We have only about ten spaces left. Those interested in registering should send an email to coamemberinfo at gmail.com and copy me at
petermgreen at hotmail.com.
We will accept registration on a first come first served basis from a few more people.
We will not accept any walk-ins this year. Thank you all for supporting the meeting and our speakers.

Tina Green
COA President
Sent from my iPhone