[CT Birds] Fw: Thank You Roy Harvey

SOPHIE ZYLA sophiezyla at snet.net
Sat Mar 14 08:25:53 EDT 2015

Roy,

Not only are dedicated and committed to getting the information out to the many of us that eagerly await all those bird updates, you are patient and kind in dealing with all the questions and errors in our postings! Thank you so much for all you do and have done, from keeping us updated, answering questions, mediating, keeping us inline, and pointing us in the many directions we might want to go. Enjoy your evenings!

Sophie Zyla
Beacon Falls