[CT Birds] Please Sign the Petition

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Mar 15 19:19:15 EDT 2015

Here, Here, Mike --

While sending your own letter is far better than signing a petition, this is an AWFUL bill that essentially gives away precious public open spaces for parking areas, roads, and other municipal functions.  Let’s protect our state lands and keep them where they should be -- under STATE protection.

The link again is: https://works.audubon.org/petition/speak-out-against-give-away-state-lands-silver-sands-and-centennial-forest-parks-risk

Sarah Faulkner

Collinsville

Sent from Windows Mail