[CT Birds] Injured Bluejay

Kevin Zak kznrrg at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 9 10:15:14 EDT 2015

Dear Lisa, Regarding: The other bluejay was a bit more wily and managed to hop/flutter away whenever I tried to get him (something I took as a sign that he should be left alone for now).

My suggestion is to get a net and capture the other Bluejay. If he cannot fly he may die and could use a little R&R and then be released with his buddy.
If you cannot do this yourself try to find a friend or neighbor that will help.

Thank you for caring and making all the efforts you have already.