[CT Birds] blue jays

Barbara Garrett barbaragarrett at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 14:39:39 EDT 2015

Thanks, Amy. I didn’t think of that—just went out and shoveled a ton of seed (layered over the winter) that has gotten exposed now that it’s melting. Have one or two Jays in the “hood” but so far they’ve looked fine. Don’t want to poison the 50+ Siskins and Goldfinches that are currently regulars, feeding several times per day.

Barbara Garrett