[CT Birds] H is for Hawk

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 9 18:40:25 EDT 2015

The book is one of the raffle prizes at the COA Annual Meeting on March 21 at Middlesex Community College. Go to the COA website for information about the meeting which will feature David Sibley, the authors of The Warbler Guide, and Norm Smith on snowy owls. I hope to see many of you there.

Sara Zagorski

Sent from my iPhone