[CT Birds] COA Annual Meeting Sold Out

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:22:22 EDT 2015

I confirmed with Middlesex Community College that we are at FULL CAPACITY and can not accept any more participants to the annual meeting. I did respond to all who contacted me since yesterday either confirming registration or declining requests. I apologize to those that will not be able to attend due to being sold out but I hope this will reenforce the need to register early for next years' meeting of which we are already putting together a great line up!

Tina Green
COA President
Annual Meeting Co-chair
Sent from my iPhone