[CT Birds] Thank You Roy Harvey

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 07:42:15 EDT 2015

Dear Roy,

Thank you very much for your years of dedication in the running of the CT Daily Report. We know how much time and effort you spend to keep things in order every single day, by editing and organizing this report into a readable fashion for all to view nightly. That takes dedication and pride and your steadfast efforts have showed immeasurably throughout the years since its inception. Yes, we will certainly miss these fine reports by you Roy, but are thrilled you’re getting back your evenings that you well deserve to have.

Mardi & Townsend Dickinson
Norwalk CT