[CT Birds] Re Help Protect Our CT State Parks

charles barnard jr chbarnjr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 09:38:11 EDT 2015

There is also an attempt being made to take more than 100 acres of land
from the Centennial State Forest in Fairfield and give that land to the
town of Fairfield. The purpose behind this attempt is not stated. This land
must be between Hoyden's Hill and the Hemlock Reservoir in Fairfield.

Unfortunately, we have received almost no advance notice about this. The
public testimony is scheduled to take place on Monday in Hartford and
signing in to testify begins at 10 AM on Monday in the LOB. I think that 30
copies of your written testimony must be handed in at that time. There is
no chance that I would be able to make it. Hopefully, there is no chance
that this land grab will pass. More information is here:

Charlie Barnard