[CT Birds] Gae testimony/conveyance Act (6998)

Paul Desjardins paul.desjardins2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:14:25 EDT 2015

Well said Tina! Just another example of the continuing threats against the environment. This is a local threat but the assault  on what we hold dear be it clean water, clean air, species protection, creating new national parks etc will only continue or get even worse in the current political climate if we do not speak up both on the local and national level. Thank you Tina for letting our voices be heard!

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks