[CT Birds] Thanks to Roy Harvey from Massachusetts!

Jack Barthel jb.ovenbird at charter.net
Sat Mar 14 20:50:29 EDT 2015

Roy, for many years now I've been forwarding interesting posts about birds, from your daily lists, to birding friends here in central Massachusetts.  I try to select reports of birds that are not being seen in MA, and are therefore worth a possible drive over to CT for birders here.

I have learned the names of many birders in CT; some have occasionally come over to the Saw-whet Owl banding station at Lookout Rock, which I have worked with since its opening.

It has been fascinating to follow the life of birding in a nearby state!  Thanks for your faithful dedication to the task!

Jack Barthel
Uxbridge, MA