[CT Birds] Videos of Painted Bunting, Dicksissel and Monk Parakeets - Stamford - Thursday 3/12/15

mcavallero1 at comcast.net mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 21:38:42 EDT 2015

Hi All:
Mike and i tried our luck with the painted bunting this past Thursday 3/12 and after a two hour wait, were rewarded with great looks at such a beautiful bird along with many other admiring onlookers and the Winstons. We also saw the dicksissel that has been frequenting the area too.
Shown below are some brief videos that Mike took of both birds plus a video as well of the ever feisty but lovable, colorful monk parakeets.
Hope you enjoy the footage.
Mike Berzenski and Mona Cavallero

Painted Bunting Video:

Dicksissel Video: