[CT Birds] C OA Raffle Saturday (bring address labels)

Jan Collins jgcollins at cox.net
Wed Mar 18 10:38:29 EDT 2015

Hi COA Meeting attendees,

Saturday is the annual raffle at the COA meeting in Middletown.  We have a great selection of original artwork, photos, trips, books, and free door prizes, so come prepared with your pennies.  We will again pre-draw the dollar item winners just before the meeting ends so to win you MUST have your name on the ticket stub.  An easy way if you don't want to have to write your name a dozen times, is bring along some small address labels that will fit on the back of the ticket stub.

Good luck everyone,
Jan in Somers
Raffle Chair