[CT Birds] Painted Bunting

Anthony Zemba ajzemba at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 23:43:25 EDT 2015

Those of you who get to Stamford regularly and bird Cove Island Park and
vicinity might want to consider joining the Cove Island Sanctuary. the
nominal membership fee helps support management in the park and keeps feed
in the bird feeders through the winter. and your accommodating host of the
Painted Bunting, Mr. David Winston and your ever vigilant sentinel Patrick
Dugan et al. have many man hours of blood and sweat invested in managing
and attending to the Sanctuary
Anthony Zemba
North haven,CT

On Monday, March 16, 2015, Wild Birds Unlimited via CTBirds <
ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org