[CT Birds] Painted Bunting

greg hanisek ctgregh at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 07:55:45 EDT 2015

Thanks for doing that Anthony. Folks, Cove Island  really deserves your support, and as Anthony realized, with all the people that came to see the bunting at Dave's house, many may not be aware of the sanctuary (home of the long-staying Fork-tailed Flycatchcer a few years ago but more importantly a significant stop over for migratory birds in a heavily developed part of the state).
Greg HanisekWaterbury