[CT Birds] Painted Bunting

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:15:42 EDT 2015

Jim,
Even just a few winter time visits merits your support. You don't have to pay much and I think the annual membership fee is extremely reasonable. Even a small donation of $5-$10 helps keep those feeders filled through the tough winter months. I live in Stamford but do not have access to the sanctuary during summer months. The birding is better during the off-peak months anyway to be honest.

Stefan Martin
Stamford

Sent from my iPhone